View Single Post
Old 05-13-2023, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good riddance.
Agreed. Toxigen I will miss a little, because when he it came to conversations about Everquest he was a great and knowledgeable contributor (and then I'd read his RnF posts and be like "damn, is this the same guy?").

Chuckles though ... he was just a shitstain of a human being, who contributed nothing to the forums but trolling and dated 4chan memes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But WTF did Swish do?
Swish wasn't banned: just look at any thread he's in (eg, https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=22185) and you'll see he's still rocking an active 18k post count. Quite possibly the highest post count of anyone still active here in fact.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.