View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Large Bat

Default community layouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzrelax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I finally got P99 running on my steam deck and I’m having a great time with it. I wanted to share my control scheme, as I have taken some of the community layouts and made changes for my own comfort. Rather than detail the specific keystrokes, I’m just going to write what these buttons actually do in game.

I am playing a monk.

Left stick: move forward/back, and strafe left/right
Right stick: touching the stick activates right mouse button. Moving the stick around moves the mouse around. It can be a little finnicky sometimes but this is how I look around and steer my character.
Left touchpad: moving my thumb around clockwise/counter clockwise scrolls in and out.
Clicking on left touchpad: F9 or change view
Right touchpad: move the mouse around, clicking on the left touchpad is left mouse click.
R3 (click the stick): cycle nearest NPCs
R1 (bumper): cycle nearest NPCs - I want to change this
R2 (trigger): auto attack. Like dark souls
R4 (back button): ESC
R5 (lower back button): consider
L1: tab, or target myself
L2: range attack
L3: jump
L4: Alt C - opens up discipline window “combat abilities”
L5: routed to 9 - which is a /hidecorpse all macro. Looting corpses in the heat of battle is a huge PITA and this helps with that
A: kick
X: sit/stand
Y: FD
B: activate celestial fists
Dpad down: mend
Dpad left: bind wound
Dpad up: forage
Dpad left: /g inc
Start (right side): open inventory
Select: shift+T, rear view

That’s what I’ve been running. Been a lot of fun just messing around.

you know you can just upload your layout in the comunity tab under your controls right? like mine is in there its called franks experimental 3.0(P99) as long as your game is named "Project 1999" it will show up