View Single Post
Old 05-08-2023, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did removing women's rights help the supposed non-existent red wave during the mid-terms? Economy and Inflation didn't hold a candle to the ignorance your party was pushing.

Now add Trans and LGBTQ hate to what the GOP is pushing.

Think about it you guys didn't cry about Trans until morons like Lauren Boebert and MTG echoed it. The dumbest members of the GOP party.

Now you have Gen Z sick and tired of hearing your politicians asking to pray away the gun violence. Or worse: Tenn. State Rep Asks Protesters What Gun They'd Prefer To Be Shot With

Boomers are dying out. Game over Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepublicans

no, i always thought any sexual deviants were worthy of a zyclon B chamber, its just unfortunate for you that I also stand with Israel.

see unlike yourself, i look at the world around me and then I decide how I feel about things, you on the other hand glue yourself to MSNBCuck until your jarhead is full.

what blows your mind the most, what you will die being unable to comprehend, is that im not a republican.

meanwhile, your wife takes it from the guy who is just "a friend" because you're a weak soy boy beta male