View Single Post
Old 04-21-2023, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Younger people need to understand, everything about your body, within certain limits, is about adaptation. Some things are just simply non-adaptive for us. I have never seen anyone successfully survive on a diet of gravel, for example. We, sadly, are not lithivores, for example. Some are!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You live out in the wild enough, your body changes to adapt to fit that environment. Your hearing adjusts to no walls, your sight also grows sharper, since .. again ... no walls.

Now, I knew several old friends who thought Heroin + them = doable!!

They're dead. And they were dead inside at least a year before they finally just disappeared from anyone's view.

Cannabis?

There is a miniscule chance someone here had me as a professor in college. I've been stoned for 40 years, by how normal people would define it.

Google Louis Armstrong cannabis. And I say to myself.... it's a wonderful life!

Dude was always clockin altitude. Ever sine he was a teen down in New Orleans, making the new sound.

tl;dr it all depends what your cognitive and neurological loadout is, which is as unique as your fingerprint, and what's the design of the ship you have planned, and exactly how you plan to get to your destination. The rest is just learning how to talk to the parrot.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]