View Single Post
Old 04-13-2023, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didn't get warder loot this time around, consider having an honest and respectful relationship with the top guild

The sleeper being awoken is something I'd oppose in almost every case, but this green timeline was a gross display of whining, lies and passive aggressive fire giantery from the #2 guild
uhwhat? I was in ST, they weren’t a bad bunch but they had a strong entitlement to raid targets and loot (including the act lf waking the sleeper), they strongly believed that because they could poopsock harder thay they deserved to monopolize the content. They kept saying they wanted competition, until they lost and people started bitching instead. They on multiple occassions acted like complete asshats, notable example the plane of sky instance when they got themselves raidbanned indefinitely.

Their loot system was engineered to reward core members that could put down an excessive amount of time. Anyone else got scraps. Yet they were happy to piggyback on the masses.

I received more help in my next guild in a month than I had in several years being in ST.

TLDR: Sleeper wasn’t woken because the server treated ST bad. Sleeper got woke because ST believed they deserved the vanity experienxe of waking the sleeper. Due to their fear of some illuminati plot to wake the sleeper before them they panicked and did it mid week in the middle of the night for us EU folk. Yeah, ST was a weaksauce guild from start to finish. det