View Single Post
Old 04-12-2023, 08:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have seriously been wondering about how many people actually box and how the staff probably don’t have the capability to stop it beyond the very dumbest of offenders.

I imagine it’s damn near impossible to identify it happening through a VPN. The only way to get close to identifying it is by testing those that are presumed to be boxing.

Maybe they are truly less worried about the mule in EC or the occasional 60 Druid that POTGs and then logs. It’s probably more of the 3 boxers that are holding down fungi camp or something like that.
Pretty sure there are a lot of folks who "box" in the sense of having their EC mule online while they play another char elsewhere and logging in mains to buff or port alts.etc and do so regularly and prolly have for years and never got caught. I can't say to what degree they care or don't care about stuff like that. But I'm pretty certain it's a common occurrence. I've witnessed it first hand on more than one occasion over the years. Once even talked about semi openly in a undisclosed guild VOIP server. Still kinda surprised nobody ratted on him.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?