View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Cool idea, I know a lot of people enjoyed it.

Ideas for next time: Bring back warder loot mixed into the equation or pop warders all together - this is an era a lot of people never saw because we all got cucked by Rampage. We get they made history here but I'd have to assume more than 80% of those in that guild are gone, and that loot never is even shown off anymore. You guys brought back a legacy item on the tunare drops (cleric staff), why not warder legacy items?

Also, the guise debacle. Why are they so rare? Average has to be less than 1 a year over the years. Even if 50 were given out a year, they'd still be extremely rare. And half the time I hear that someone gets one, they put it on a gnome cleric or something silly so who really is counting. Along the same lines, there's nearly 0 gnome illusion masks on the server, again, warder loot discussion above.

Anyway, I think the mix up really invigorates the server, it should happen as often as the drafts do.

I missed the event except for Tunare as well, so doing another one would be nice to experience. Thanks for trying to keep the server fresh.