View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 09:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump is the only President I know of that left the White House with far less money than when he entered. What did he do it for except for seriously trying to make
America great again.

I get it, he can be a real asshole, he makes ridiculous statements, his claims are outrageous and often exaggerated. But damn things were so much better with him as president. Now look at us, inflation is fucking us over hard. Try buying a house, gas, food, or anything that you actually need to live on. I’ve been lucky enough in my life that I have made good money through business dealings, but damn it’s got to be nearly impossible for people just starting out. Most kids today will be lucky if they can afford an apartment and will likely end up in a condo or townhome for the rest of their lives. It’s pure bullshit, and seriously the only president that would call this bullshit out was Trump. All the others were just in on the Ponzi scheme.
BINGO!!! We have a winner! Yup yup yup, thas the truth.