View Single Post
Old 03-29-2023, 08:45 AM
Planar Protector

You are going to have to kill way more than a million trannies to fix this cuntry folks. (Legalease: I'm not advocating you kill trannies).

I think the mentally ill should go to good homes or facilities tho where they are well cared for and are a tax break. And we should get rid of all the dumb opiods laws. Legitimately caring for a mentally ill freak of nature should getchyu some jesus points with the state and the community that doesn't have to walk past them every day on the way to school.

It would probably be a good idea to disarm extremists (trannies included). As well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really like the Chinese mancatcher thing they use to round up folks for their camps, prisons, and hospitals ))) --- it's high tech in that it can't be beat even tho it was invented thousands of years ago. It's the perfect form in nature for capturing a screaming frothing manchild the size of a great ape.

step one - keep them sedated - step 2 keep them malnurished so they aren't strong enough to wreak real damage and tire quickly - step 3 profit!

in order for step 3 to work u gotta get the billionaires and lawyers outa government aka everyone who runs this cuntry right now is the enemy. won't work with the current liscencing scheme and bandaid of healthcare laws and bill of rights we got

those that qualify and prove themselves worthy should still be able to open carry tho no harm in that its bitchmode to kneejerk and say it will be bad
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-29-2023 at 08:57 AM..