View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 01:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you could have done a lot of things that would have resulted in a scryer kill and/or holding the camp

posting in rnf trying to name and shame someone who did nothing wrong aint it bud

hope this helps
You really have reading difficulties don't you? I explained exactly what transpired, both the Scryer and the Scyrer pet were deliberately dragged to my location and rooted literally on top of me with no warning, not even so much as a courtesy tell to say "Hey I'm gonna let you have this Scryer that you are obviously camping and sorry btw. I'll root them in front of you, you may want to slow them first ok" instead in literally seconds I was in the middle of trying to send a tell getting the shite beat out of me by the Scryer and the animation pet was getting pummellled to death by the unslowed warriior pet. Of course I did the only thing any reasonable person would do .. I gated out before having to do yet another corpse run. I would be interested to know what you would have done differently. Please share.