View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My monk is currently 47 and my other character is a 51 cleric. I'm not farming guards lol I just can't

Toxi:

Since green opened the most I've ever managed to get was 6k at one point, I had got a thick banded belt while camping guise on cleric, and the thick banded belt was a lucky roll to win the ONLY high value item I have ever obtained myself in a group across all of classic EQ, all of my years on Blue server, and the couple on green. I am not a very lucky player, I have not been able to farm money or items well. On blue I mained bard and wizard.

Maybe next season of green I'll open up with a shaman or enchanter like everyone else. I took the difficult road here it seems
I'd set up shop in Sebilis on your cleric and try to get into groups and start looting gems and rolling for loot.

You could find yourself in a disco group (or just duo w/ an enc) and looting your own IFS.

Go back to your monk after getting a good chunk through 60 and twink the shit out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Last edited by Toxigen; 03-02-2023 at 04:01 PM..