View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm considering leveling a druid up to 34 to make some extra plat to twink my paladin. Looking for some input for those of you who port regularly. Do you think it's worth it, how much plat do you make per hour/session on average? Could I stop leveling the druid at 34 with most of the ports or is 39 necessary for the last few? Thanks pals
Get to 44 at the minimum.

Bind yourself to Hammer Hill in OT.

Make sure you set "Open Tells in Separate Windows" in settings. This is almost required.

Succor can be useful at 55 but only 0.5% of customers ask for it.

However, Evac can be really useful for yourself for easily getting to places like Field of Bone.

Not enough Druids go to FOB and all those Iksars are an untapped market because SOME of them want to level elsewhere.

As far as making money, I made 30k over the double exp weekend last time. But that's rare.

It really depends on how busy things are. When things are really slow (on the Blue server), you may only get 3 tells for a port an hour - which might only net you 150p.

Sometimes at my busiest, I have 9 tell windows on my screen and I don't have a second to breathe. It's just one port after another. Doing that for 3 or 4 hours straight.

You can have anywhere between 10 - 20 customers per hour. So like somewhere in the 500 - 1500p/hour region (again, these are Blue server numbers).

It definitely helps to join Dial A Port, and check if there are a ton of DAP members are online.

If there are, they are working. They go /anon if they're busy exping, etc.

Obviously, you'll get more work if there are none working. So if there are like 3+ up - you're probably better off killing guards for FS or something.