View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for finally admitting you are trying to win instead of accusing others of doing so!

I’m liking the progress ��
See? Gotchas. That is an expression saying "you can't win". I am not literally saying I want to win. But again, this is the only thing you can do since you aren't actually showing evidence to support your position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s no numbers to support FSI being better than Regen at 60 hehe. Especially since you have to be tanking to actually get said benefit. You just believe the benefit is greater than the benefit of regen. Purely subjective, but you are entitled to your opinion. You don’t need to “win” everything, as you just previously admitted. It’s ok to accept there is no right answer, because there isn’t, or the shaman racial debate wouldn’t keep going. Nobody is debating about human monks over iksar monks for a reason.
I've posted loads of data. You simply ignoring it isn't an argument.

You just need to accept that in a video game, which is built on rules and math, there is a right and wrong answer. There is a best and worst racial. I am not sure why this bothers you, and you must force your belief on people that there is "no right answer". That is factually incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uh....k.
If you don't believe me, please quote me where I said FSI was life changing or required. You won't find it.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-08-2023 at 08:35 PM..