View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m not trying to win anything. I’m stating a fact, FSI is mostly a solo benefit for shamans. Shaman gameplay isn’t limited to solo. So it’s not a great racial for overall shaman gameplay.

You are the only person who will try to win at all costs to the degree of equating shaman dps to mage dps in a 400 page thread so at this point im not sure what you have proved to this community other than you have an obsession with attempting to win a thread.

If you spent more time presenting data instead of presenting your biased ogre shaman arguments you would be spending your time more wisely.
I agree FSI is mostly a solo benefit. The problem is you think racials actually matter much outside of soloing. There is no racial that is extremely effective in group/raid situations. Both FSI and Regeneration are best suited for soloing. In group/raid situations they are very situational for when they will actually help you.

I presented data. I have an entire guide in my signature with hours of videos and math[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I posted data from 7000 kills over years of playing the game. The problem is people like yourself post 0 data, and then ask me to post ALL of the data for both my argument and your own. This is just a poor excuse for the fact that you can't actually provide anything to support your points.

I am not trying to win anything either. I just have to keep posting the data and evidence, because people for some reason have magical ideas about FSI and regeneration, while they don't actually have data.