View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right, Gamparse isn't really working how it should for tanking on my logs. Got a better parser? I'm not gonna count all my bashes / stuns manually again - it took ages for 301 bash hits!

looking at an older log, the warrior got stunned 165 times, 11 of those seem to be from sonic bat hits (I couldn't filter to just LDCs sadly). There were probably a few more stuns from other sources too (stone spider, spectres, etc).

If we call it 150-160 stuns from bash. Got hit by bash 1677 times (5606 missed bashes) then that is about a 10% stun rate for bash hits (2.2% including misses, 1.54% including chance to kick). Note for some of this log war is level 58 as well as 59.

I lost a bunch of my logs, but I do have more on another computer. Will check those out if I can find them, especially if i can find a better fight parser that works for p99!
You can just download a program like notepad++, open all the logs, and do a "find all in documents" for "bashes you", " bash you", "kicks you", " kick you", and "you are stunned". It will show you the number of search results.

For my data I wasn't really fighting casters that stun, so I don't have many (if any) false positives there.

EDIT: Oh actually you could get all the "you are stunned" messages and subtract the number of sonic bat proc messages, for example. Same with spell hit text.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 02-07-2023 at 01:13 AM..