View Single Post
Old 01-13-2023, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirquestalot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The lesson here is Patience. Those kos Crusaders go on patrol and are away from the city entrance (and Trooper Mozo) for long enough that you can turn in a few hundred bone chips before they path back.

Now, I don't know what the hell Infectious is talking about. (Or, actually I do, but I don't think he does.) Crusader Bodli really is a Crusader (shadowknight) but Crusader Quarg is actually a shaman... or at least on the shaman guild faction. And as far as turning in bone chips raising necro faction.... just no. The bone chip quest raises all the Cabilis factions OTHER than necro. For Brood of Kotiz faction, you need to kill iksar bandit types.

For one last bit of possibly relevant info... with a name like Drueric... are you perhaps a druid? If so, you could also throw a Harmony at the Crusaders and if you're a halfling you could even sneak while handing in the bone chips, so you don't have to run back an forth quite as much.
Bone chips quest does raise necro, it just takes the longest (6-8000). You can use Google and figure this out.

So once again before this clown decided to comment. Kill goblins until Trooper faction. Then bone chip your ass off until you max the rest
Last edited by Infectious; 01-13-2023 at 11:33 AM..