View Single Post
Old 01-07-2023, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My SK is a Human, and if I didn’t have a ToV weapon on him, I’d reroll. While we do have night vision spells starting at 22 for infra vision, and 49 for Ultravision, it’s annoying having to always keep it up. We aren’t like Rangers who are going to have an easily obtainable ultra vision helm or something, so Dark Elf is really nice.

Furthermore, depending on how seriously you plan to play (raid) at 60, melee stats all max easily with buffs and good gear. They do have lower strength, which can be a pain in earlier levels, but at this point in the game, that’s less of an issue than it would be during initial server launch, classic era.

As far as gear, I’d also recommend the Iksar Chest plate (try to spend 6k) Noct blade (800p) and fill the rest in with crusty armor with your remaining 1k. While someone’s embalming skinning knife is a good idea, you’d have plenty of plat to buy one (roughly 1k) by the time the iksar BP starts slowing down at 30 or so, and the iksar BP will be a faster way of leveling prior to then.
DE has hard time capping sta, even with pretty good gear. Less you are VQ/riot alt