View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Assuming gear is pretty good. Fungi, epic and all that good stuff, are there any solo spots other than the entrance of KC killing green sentry’s that a 58 Rogue could grind to 60?

I try to group as much as possible, but have some issues finding groups anywhere but KC, which is I think worse exp than just soloing the greens there. Any suggestions?
I dunno if these mobs are soloable by a Rogue, as they are both level 50, buuuut you could try.

Mentrax Mountainbone and Eldak Howlingbear. Both are at the back end of the mine in the Giant Fort in Frontier Mountains.

They stay dark blue until 60, they don't social, they stay indifferent, and no faction hits.

I definitely recommend this though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Spine_Break

5.5p per and store bought regents. A typical blue 6 min 40 second spawn will get you to 60. 10 spawns an hour, less with kill time. That’s like 55pp/hr. Way cheaper than paying for a PL.