View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 08:26 PM
Kobold

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Casey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meh, he was kind of a low attention span dumbass. Cannon fodder. I guess in a certain lens that is great. Along the same lines as Frenziedkilla. Does make you wonder how EverQuest can attract such a wide array of people. Unemployed wigger drug dealers from Florida like Ezpk for instance. Who knew

One of my only memorable interactions with that bloodthirsty idiot was him desperately trying to attack my level 55 chanter over and over after I mentioned to him that we're both in the same guild.

Was using an exploit in Cabilis to farm plat. I think it was only available for a few weeks so I was in a hurry to maximize profit hehe.
Fuck that nig I'm trying to scrooge mcduck over here.
woah, whole lot of anger and subtle racism from some randy whom I don't recall pvping with or against whatsoever. Unemployed or drug dealer? Which is it lol. Trying to attack? I go after whom I please and they die, reveal your enchanter no clue who doesn't die to EZPK? I guarantee you're holding my pocket at the end of the day ole boy /shrug

e/ this reject needed to spend his time farming plat? lmao ok, better get yourself a pair of elevator shoes so you can pretend to be over 6' like big ez, namsayn?
Last edited by Ezpk; 12-06-2022 at 08:36 PM..