View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He means (and correct me if I am wrong) that the high insurance costs are a result of a better overall healthcare system that is inclusive to all those homeless people that are able to walk in and get access.

The question is, is that assumption true? are tehse homeless getting excellent care? or are the high insurance costs just covering the hospitals morgue budget?

My counter argument is, if that fuck face did something about the homeless, then the WORKERS wouldn't have to pick up the tab by paying for their healthcare out of pocket through insurance.
The homeless should be eligible for complete coverage via Medicaid

That being said, ER’s have a notorious bias against homeless. They can’t refuse to treat them, but they definitely want them the F out of there ASAP

So no, the quality of care is probably worse than the average other Medicaid user. But really medical care doesn’t matter as much to their circumstances due to the extreme damage they are doing to their own health. It would be like how much does a better quality cholesterol medication matter if the person is still eating nothing but bacon