View Single Post
Old 11-23-2022, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this all started from your initial passive aggressive bullshit tells, asking me what im hunting like its not obvious...
more than half the people I ask are doing Groi, so, this is a normal initial question, because my follow up was going to include a brief statement about the way the camp mechanics work, bud. But you had a hissy fit about me telling you how PH's worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
then you wait 5mins then go YOU KNOW YOUR MAKING THIS REALLY HARD ON ME....
I'm not an all caps type of guy, so relax. I see now how you perceive the way people write to you as so threatening. Oh, and during that 5 minutes I was timing the appropriate kills and PH's, not just running around aimlessly attacking anything that moves at the top of my tracking list. Anyway, when you attack random junk mobs you clutter the track list with non-important potential PH's. If you played nice I would of handed you the PH over when I left and taught you the strategy but you were too angry for some reason.