View Single Post
Old 11-17-2022, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every time I post you reply to it with a huge rant about being banned (which is really impressive that you've managed to stay bigmad for a whole decade now), but...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every time you post? I haven't even responded to anything you've written in probably that same decade. I'm not sure if I ever responded to you actually, how could I? You banned all my accounts including my forum account and you already got kicked off staff before I was unbanned.

I'm not mad I'm just pointing out what seems like hypocrisy in this post I happened to see. You don't know who I am but you say I've responded to every post you make? Pretty bizarre from my perspective. You signed up after me but same year and you have almost 10x as many posts as I do.

In any case I'll take your lack of response to the actual discussion to mean that your claims were wrong.

Edit:

I was looking at your post history to figure out if I somehow had responded to you recently and I see you just came back to say "whats up" and your thread is basically full of the people you unfairly banned calling you out for it. It's pretty funny to me that you still believe you were a good GM. Pages of stories of players saying they got banned by you for nonsensical reasons and your response is that they all deserved it. Somehow you are the only GM who has this reputation but you still can't own it. You should have stuck to bug reports and dev work. I do actually think the overboard unstable GM is funny though and I'm glad I got to be banned by you. Thanks for the good times.
Last edited by azxten; 11-17-2022 at 03:56 PM..