Thread: Tired of Diddly
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is your server with channeling fixed to the classic way? Is it that dueling server that is broken and no one plays?
lol.. you're a fucking weirdo dude..

Where is my server? It's up right now. What's broken on my server? I implemented instanced dueling in about 2 hours and it works just fine. No one plays on it? It's a private in development server, I sure hope no one is playing on it or I fucked up.

I think you're confusing my server with P99. Channeling works on my server and is classic, P99 is the one with broken channeling and 1,000 "raid" players stacked at max level with 10 alts waiting to login and zerg raid mobs that are also broken not classic experience. Feel free to review the mob push thread in bug reports too. Super classic experience there. Stand back everyone, let the Enchanter pets clear the zone.

Also I think it's funny you came to my thread asking about starting a server and were like, "OMG neato! Do this! Do that" and then elsewhere you're like, "lol look at this guy! he wants to make a server!" It's a bit schizophrenic.