View Single Post
Old 10-10-2022, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean, aside from a general sense of decency, a logical reason to avoid showing children/juveniles sex acts in books for children is a concern they would act them out and cause early pregnancy

This really isn’t as much a concern for the LGBT community, so I could see an argument for even having the pictures of sex acts on the covers of the books even. I don’t think it helps the public image of that community, but if they really want it, I don’t care, I don’t have a kid in public school
I don't disagree, though I doubt that it happens nearly as often as conservative media would claim.

I think we should also do this for violence but nobody ever wants to talk about that in American society.

As in, no pro-military content should be permitted in public schools, and military recruiters should certainly be banned. The people who make Paw Patrol are obviously agents of the state, too, as are the people who made G.I. Joe back in the old days.