View Single Post
Old 09-18-2022, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never assumed this at all, nor did I say it anywhere. This is one of many strawmen you have created in your head. I still find it amazing at how many fictions have been created in this thread that people assume are facts. You are projecting the fact that you keep saying I hate mages, which I don't. I have said many times I like Mages.

More projecting. I am the one engaging in abstract thought by extrapolating simple solo DPS data to a group. You are the concrete thinker who cannot think about DPS outside of group data. You cannot fathom the concept that you can output the same DPS in a group and solo. Your concrete thinking is precisely why you keep thinking my data is invalid, when it isn't.

This is the real reason you don't like me. You don't like that I pointed out Mages don't really fit to well here due to their limitations. You should be happy with my Enchanter/Shaman/Necro/Mage concept, since it does include them for CoTH.

Cleric/Shaman/Enchanter work really well together, we agree on that. In a four man group you could do Cleric/Shaman/Enchanter/X and do really well, which has been my point since page 1:

If you actually believed your ideas about DPS and redundant utility, your six man group would look more like Warrior/Cleric/Enchanter/Enchanter/Monk/Rogue. You keep saying Shamans are redundant with Cleric/Enchanter/Enchanter.

Honestly I am just glad you really agree with me. You just want to troll for whatever reason. Probably for fun. I think that is /thread.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?