View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you haven't provided any evidence to suggest I am bullshitting
Sounds familiar hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You haven't provided any evidence to suggest I am trolling.

I have admitted to zero trolling. Quite the contrary! In irrefutable fact - which you cannot refute - I have challenged you calling me a troll and have asked you to provide proof/evidence of my "trolling". You have not provided - and seemingly cannot provide - any evidence that supports your claim, hence your claim is unsubstantiated - and false.

Your post would seem to indicate that you believe that others "want to shut you up"? Oh quite the contrary! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have been attempting to continue having a civil discussion with you, but you have repeatedly ignored my posts and dodged my questions hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hundreds of insult/meme posts don't help your case either.
I have not insulted or attacked you, I have posted zero memes. Please provide evidence to support your claim that I have engaged in any such activity on this (or any other) thread, else your claim is both unsubstantiated and false.

Quote:
You can provide evidence for your claims or admit defeat at any time.
I submit this entire thread and both of our entire post histories as evidence. You have not provided - and seemingly cannot provide - any counter-evidence.

Quote:
It is sad you think you can win an argument with just insults/memes/trolling, and no evidence.
Your post would seem to imply that you believe that we are arguing. This is intended to be a civil discussion - not an argument.

Again, you bring up accusations of insults/memes/trolling, but you have provided no evidence of me doing any such activities. I present this thread and both of our post histories as evidence, and you have not provided - and seemingly cannot provide - any counter-evidence.

If you are capable of engaging in civil discussion to back up your points with data that is relevant to the discussion, you may choose to start replying and doing so (rather than calling me a troll) at any time hehe. It really isn't hard. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In the event that this post is ignored, I submit it as further evidence that DSM has ignored my posts hehe. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]