View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh we have been over burden of proof already. You simply don't understand it.

Both sides presented DPS numbers to try and discover the difference in DPS between the two classes.

You are making a new claim, that my DPS numbers are invalid, because they will be considerably different in a group. That is your claim, and YOU need to prove it.

What you are doing is asking me to prove a negative by asking me to show evdence that my previous evidence is valid.
You have conceded that mages do more damage than shamans. All the data in this entire thread agrees with this. You have expressed your opinion that redundant utility and healing from shaman is more important than the mages extra damage. You have not provided data to prove this.

Please provide data showing how redundant utility/heals is better than mages doing more damage. Which all the data in this thread backs up. Until then we can assume you tend to play in bad groups that need extra heals beyond a cleric and slows beyond an enchanter. I've been in many many groups where this was not the case.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?