View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trolling doesn't invalidate facts. If I said 2+2=4 but called you a name and posted a meme gif underneath it does 2+2 cease to = 4? Are you actually this unintelligent or are you just pretending?

Know what else you have provided in addition to your questionable evidence? You've provided words that contradict your argument. Thus backing yourself into a corner you cannot and will not escape from. I'll be here to remind everyone about that for as long as I have to be. Shamans do not belong in the best overall 4 caster/priest group. You admitted as much with your own words. Shamans are only justified in this group for a very small amount of niche situations. Maybe if someone starts a "What's the best 4 caster/priest group for Ixiblat?" thread then we can let you win in that one. Until that point I suggest you admit defeat and stop posting. Especially if the only thing you have to say is "Waaahhhh u guys are big meanies so u must be wrong and I'm right".
If you are being serious, what evidence do you have to support your claim I have "questionable evidence"? The math I provided matched the videos I provided, and you can cross reference the logs to the videos, to make sure I am not cheating.

It is not my fault you seriously think class DPS can only be determined by gathering group data. Please answer this question honestly:

"If I provided 1000 data sets of a group where a Mage parsed at 40 DPS due to his group members sucking, does that mean a Mage's DPS in a group is an average of 40?"