View Single Post
Old 08-31-2022, 03:44 AM
Banned

GRRM is an RPG/lore genius and his work made film deserves viewership. It is frankly too good for 90% of this generation yet here we have it.

Anyhow...

They've already changed one thing (death in birth due to EVIL MAN PERSON making the choice) for the sake of their political agenda. They like to leave out the part the mother being at risk is still a deciding factor in the states banning it. God did I cringe at that being super obvious, the gore and wailing doesn't phase me as I am made of sterner stuff and cannot be swayed by such cheap parlor tricks.

I'd presume the hang time of the Daenrys bit in the opener is their way of signaling they haven't forgotten how the last one ended and shattered their dreams of political narrative alignment with the ending. So they're letting you know some kind of cringe revenge attempt is coming, like that can change anything from the previous superior show now.

I overheard a coworker at a previous job talking about how she was up all night dry heaving and crying (who knows if thats true or just crocodile tears) about the ending of the "bad ass" in "her show".

I'm ready for the ultimate cringe in the episodes to come.