View Single Post
Old 08-20-2022, 04:32 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need an instant invis item to break charm low enough so one Nuke will kill the warder before it heals itself. I think I used ward/expulse undead. If you can’t finish off a mob with one nuke you’re breaking charm at too high of health.

Around 40 I think I made my way towards xalgoz or however you spell it which has no warders iirc.
oh there's definitely warders in that area

OP: It's definitely possible to ST these guys after the charm break but you'll definitely need a GCD clicky to get it off in time. these guys annoy tf out of me. If there's a group of mobs with a warder beating your regular skeleton, you can ST the warder before you break charm. The DD nuke/tap is too slow and they'll heal before you get the spell off. Expulse is 2.75 cast time so that might do it, but then of course gotta click off just in time for that hp range. the more powerful nukes take too long

i prefer a healing mob over getting rooted in guk, though. plus better zem in kaesora and dead wood sticks
Last edited by VesperVapes; 08-20-2022 at 04:40 PM..