View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If, and it's a big if, you weren't kicked from Riot it's because you knew you would be and left before it happened. Sorry you didn't wake the sleeper or kill warders when it mattered on live servers like I did and only experienced a shell of how cool it was on an emu server years and years after the fact. You're just as toxic as UFC but you try to act like you aren't. I'd wager as many or more people dislike you as dislike him.
I did actually wake the Sleeper, I was Cian <Enlightened Dark> of Tarew Marr.

And frankly, I agree with you about it being a shell. But there's no way as many dislike me as UCF, it's silly to even suggest. I am not well known enough for it to even be possible. In a way, I'm disappointed in myself that I can't live up to the villain persona you guys built for me after knowing me for four days. In reality I'm pretty boring, I just showed up and raided and logged off. Considered how few people are still around from when I was relevant, not as many people even know who I am as number of people who hate UCF.

Riot and I had misunderstandings under false pretenses, I had only been in the guild a few days, they accused me of something, thought they were right, and I chose to just leave and let the GMs handle it. They discovered they were wrong, and we just never really talked about it again. Personally, I don't hold any sort of grudge against them. Two Riot officers have reached out to me privately apologizing for what happened. Rampage and Awakened were two guilds I was in from formation and when I think "my guilds" that's what I think.

If anything, people like UCF just concerned me. To be so hateful and aggressive, I wondered why they even played the game. Why play something makes you so angry?