View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I quit raiding in December 2016. The only guilds I had been in were Inglourious Basterds, Forceful Entry, Rampage, and Awakened. I was never kicked out of any of these guilds.

Upon returning in 2022 I found the raiding scene extremely toxic due to people like UCF and others who ae extremely volatile for no apparent reason. I wasn't kicked from Riot or Vanquish either, but keep on believing whatever you hear - you're only proving my point about how things have changed. The fact that people like UCF thrive and for some reason a group of people have become obsessed with rewriting history about me is a testament to your own dysfunction. There exists no evidence of my misdeeds, because they are imagined. You won't find any screenshots of me telling anyone to fuck off or being even slightly rude to anyone in anything other than an obviously silly tone.

Or, to quote that one guy, sorry you weren't there to wake the sleeper. I was.
If, and it's a big if, you weren't kicked from Riot it's because you knew you would be and left before it happened. Sorry you didn't wake the sleeper or kill warders when it mattered on live servers like I did and only experienced a shell of how cool it was on an emu server years and years after the fact. You're just as toxic as UFC but you try to act like you aren't. I'd wager as many or more people dislike you as dislike him.