View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 04:01 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default great idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys. I'm currently a level 32 Iksar SK on Green. I made this character because I prefer melee, and I love to just log in and solo for a few hours, stress free.

As of now, I've been parked at the Misty Thicket wall, killing about 4 guards per rotation. This place is amazing because of the 10p spears that drop, and I have ample room to safely fear kite. It does get a little dangerous, as some of the guards are 30-31 and when buffed with Thorns from Ella, can be dicey.

You guys have any little spots you'd recommend as I level up? A lot of the guides take me to places where fear kiting isn't a very good option. I have no problem traveling to bumfuck anywhere, and camping mobs that no one really bothers with.

Thanks guys,
Cruelest.

Edit: I'm trying to fund a haste item and some STR gear. I know at this point, nothing is "secret", but if any of you veterans have any farming spots that are SK doable and you'd like to keep lesser known, send me a DM and I promise I'll keep it our secret.
I think it's a great idea too. It needs to be taken into account.