View Single Post
Old 07-29-2022, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One more since you edited your post while I was responding

“BRO do you think construction workers are traveling to the job on airplanes?! You're offering a 5 hour commutes on trains to get to work for labor jobs!?”

I’m an engineer for a company that builds high tech buildings. The project managers, design engineers, and inspectors are usually from out of country, and perform multiple site visits through the project. The actual construction contractors are all local, but when I go to site to do inspections, commissioning, or oversee projects, I also wear PPE.

You really have no clue what you’re talking about. It’s sad.
Americans make more than 405 million long-distance business trips per year. This means about 1.1 million people are traveling for business every day in the U.S.

405 millionHow many people travel for business annually?
405 million

How many for your wierd freak job where you travel on comerical airlines with a giant bag full of chemcial enginering equipment that you pefer to walk from the subway to your hotel than take a cab?

You're actually trying to tell me that you prefer taking a 17 hour train than a 2 hour flight, because you have a fucking hard hat you dont want to get wrinkled?
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-29-2022 at 08:33 PM..