Thread: Reimbursements
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 10:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna be honest with you, I'm pretty sure the timing on reimbursement is 100% dependent on who you know. I had a buddy who waited in the line until he quit, and one time when I had a raid loot go poof and had people (guild leader level) nagging the GMs over it I got the item in like two weeks. Not that I think it's particularly favoritism, I think they just get lost in the abyss unless someone pokes the GMs until they go digging.
I don't think it's about who you know necessarily. It's probably more the level of the item (i.e. super rare raid drop) and what happened. Like if the server glitched like it did a few weeks back they will focus in on solving that for everyone faster, especially if top tier raid loot just vanished.

Whereas if you accidentally sold your JBoots to a vendor or left some items you're trying to sell in a Mage-summoned bag...yeah they will get to that whenever they happen to have the time and inclination.