View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This shows your lack of understanding. Necro/SK/Wizard/Druid/Bard/Ranger can all snare kite targets while the Rogue does maximum DPS.
Yeah, who is going to heal the Rogue when he inevitably gets hit. Can't do any dungeons either. IE Rogue is not top choice, I didn't say you couldn't make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Monk/Pally/Cleric/Sham/War can face tank (warrior may need root net or blind orb to reliably hold aggro, but still). Enchanter and Mage can pull a mob directly on top of their pet and root so the pet takes proximity aggro (need Earth pet for Mage, if not using root net).
I've never seen a mage pet take aggro over any player within melee range. Calling your bluff on that one. Sure you can make it work with those other classes, but none would choose Rogue as top choice.

Quote:
And while you might play the game solo 90% of the time, that wasn't the point of the thread. That's not an objective analysis.
I suppose you can read the OP's mind and tell me the point of his generic thread. Your guess is just as good as mine. So I formed a conclusion based on how I play.