View Single Post
Old 07-01-2022, 04:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfminster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you also ask yourself if you're Snow White and the Seven dwarves or is it just the Matrix you compare real life to?

The problem I have with you is that everything you say is not your original idea, you weren't there, and you have no proof whatsoever. You're like a parrot.

I look up at the moon and ask "Who created that"?

You come along and say, "Nobody. It's not even real. We could be Snow White and the Seven Dwarves. There's no way of knowing.".
You know what? Fine I’m a Parrot. None of my ideas are original. I’ll concede that point, its not a big deal.

However, you’re pretending that your not a parrot as well.

You think you’re the first person to, “look up at the moon and ask ‘Who created that?’ “

All I’m saying is, how do you know its a “who”? A less loaded way to ask that question would be:

“How did it get there?”

Thanks to the scientific method, We’ve got a pretty good idea. It was probably a chunk of the Earth that broke off during a collision in the early Solar System.

Beyond that, the Moon helped stabilize Earth’s wobbly rotation which contributed to making life on Earth possible.

Its actually kind of an amazing, awe-inspiring story.

Ironically, ancient humans who worshiped the moon as some sort of life giving god, weren't to far off the mark.

Collision That Formed The Moon