Thread: Yo @Menden
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 02:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When will KWSM stop brainwashing hatred into their members ears and allow them to compete more on a weekly basis? Why no competition on a competitive server? You have a strong force of knowledgeable players, and yet, nothing....

Is it because leadership knows it must get its hand dirty and maybe get petitioned to compete, and they need their high horse position so badly, that they neuter their own players to keep it?
Let your players play, Kittens. Put your hand in the dirt and sling some mud. For fucks sake, lets play and not call for fucking perma bans like some total server cucks. For every Beef you ban, two more come emboldened. You think history only brings one Arcler or Detoxx or Furor or whoever else you are asking to be perma banned? Hardly.

I rarely if ever have problems with riot members outside of raids or on alts, hell we both laugh about shit all the time together. We have a hidden comradery forged in the trenches of competition, and both guilds want to extend our hands out to any guild willing to spice things up out there, but especially kittens, who are in the best position to do so.
I hope to see a new kittens out there someday, even if I have to take a train or two.
Stop training people every week and or causing problems/issues with everyone all the time.

Hope this helps.