Thread: Capsaicin
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2022, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Pffft, red is no different than blue or green.. If red's population maxes out around 50 on any given day.. I GUARANTEE you, we have at the very LEAST, 50 straight up and down asscracks on blue and green at all times.

At least red owns it, plays it, and can take matters into their own hands with assholes.. Blue and green? Chalk full of little cunts who freak the fuck out over any given situation.. And make everything.. EVERYTHING... A big fuckin deal.

Him-"How long you gonna be at camp for?"
Her- "Gotta head to work in about 30minutes, you can have the camp then"
Him-" I only have an hour before i have to log, do you mind if i just take camp now"?
Her- "No, but you can in 30 minutes"
Him- "FUCK YOU BITCH" (Immediately begins to make your next 30 minutes hell, followed up by a petition)

This game thrives with fresh people getting to experience nostalgia, and wanting to just be online and have fun. Get their first fine steel weapon. To remember what the opening and closing of a bag sounds like. Or the music in Kelethin..

The fuckin people who are tired of these memories or have lost sight of that joy, need to log the fuck out.. Half the population have legitimately beaten this time period of EQ and are just toxic and absolutely ruin the joy of why this project exists.

If you logging in and stressing out over shit, then you're fuckin playin this game wrong.