View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that’s my biggest problem…like if there was evidence of election fraud and it was stolen…I’d be supporting trump. I seriously would. If there was even a kernel of truth to it, I’d rethink and throw my support behind whoever DIDN’T lie. But I haven’t seen a single solitary thing backing up the claim that the election was stolen.

There’s a reason why nobody here, throughout all of our arguments and insults, can show any evidence for Trump’s claim. It doesn’t exist as far as I can tell.

Also, I live in GA. If the GOP here even says Trump’s claims are all bullshit, I can’t see how anyone would determine otherwise without any evidence at all.
Because the claim that it was "stolen" is false, and the 300 or so idiots who believed it to such a degree they broke into the capitol deserve to be punished for tresspassing.

However the claim that there was *some* amount of fraud in an election where 120 million people voted is simply true by default. People understandably got angry when you couldn't even suggest that we should determine how much fraud occurred, although most reasonable people even on the right agree that it wouldn't have been enough to change the outcome of the election.