View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's a peculiar opinion coming from an individual who also regards both major political parties as right-leaning. By definition that means the right completely dominates the government and likely the national culture.

And why not? Right-leaning tendency is the norm of our species. It's likely instinctual. Across nations, across time, from the bushmen of pre-written technology to modern "western" nations, most people want basically the same things: They want stable homes, they want to be able to go to bed feeling safe in their persons and possessions, they want to be able to have families, want their children to be able to grow up having a decent outlook, and generally want to be left alone by radically different cultures. They resist change. Liberalism in a sense that has any meaning is a very artificial construct--it has to be worked at. It can do a great deal of good. The great middle class we so often take for granted was the product of liberalism. It did not originate easy or quickly: It was the result of much rioting, violence, overcoming opposition. The normal state of our species is a state of nobles and peasants, of rulers and slaves. By those names or by others we as a people will gradually revert to the mean, if permitted to happen. But not for a moment do I regard right-leaning as "unpopular."

Danth
ohh I like this definitly implies progressive idiology is satansm if you catch what im catching from it (in bold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By global standards, the Democrats are overwhelming center right
Meanwhile, the democrats:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Reminder there are a few empires that turned into ash that got really into this culture before they collapsed too.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-10-2022 at 02:46 PM..