Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is happening is that we are giving various high level and high ranking areas of our infrastructure to various agencies and then giving them too much power to combat natural, and unnatural disasters.

Covid really pushed us to the brink of authoritarianism. All we need now is one more event to let us get that scared again and we will go full NWO.

I could go on and on but over the last 3 years globally there were massive strikes and layoffs of important infrastructure and supply chain agencies with workers that did not want to get vax mandates.

Now we're suffering from supply chain breakdowns, high costs, and collapsing hospital systems because of those same employee walkouts and layoffs.

-Covid, scared us into letting various agencies do authoritarianism because they are not the government so its their right and we are scared.

-It conditioned us to think that it was ok because they were agencies we had no control over and were not shackled by various constitutional rights anyway (In America I still cant believe people think that authoritarianism is ok when its non elected but ok).

-And essentially created social state of mind where if godzilla shows up, the people all over will gladly handover all their rights to these agencies to save them.

I mean jesus, not godzilla.

This why I think E is right, covid was the white horse.
Don't forget to sanitize.