View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

I've always felt like druids suck ass outside of porting and PL. Heals are the weakest of the healers. Sustained damage in groups is ass. Raids ur just a crappy spot healer with 1 buff 1 debuff? I'd never take a druid in my group unless I was super desperate and it was the only heals available. Only want 1 in raid for skin basically. Extras can spot heal but in every situation another shm/clr would fill the role better. Lot of ranger hate in this thread but rangers are serviceable tanks in classic for a lot of content and in a chain pulling xp group almost definitely output more dps than a druid due to not having significant mana constraints. I'd take a ranger tank over a warrior in many cases. Threat is very often more important than the survivability difference in group content.

If u wanna be a port/PL bitch then you do you. Other than that the class is a trashcan. I always feel bad when noobs ask what class to make and everyone spams druid and that poor fella doesn't know any better til it's too late.

These statements are not up for debate amongst sane human beings
Why does <Vanquish> allow DSM to be a member?
Last edited by PlsNoBan; 04-24-2022 at 06:06 PM..