View Single Post
Old 04-21-2022, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m almost always high on THC edibles when hooking up. Maybe not quite at the same quantity (my doseage is usually just like 5mg bites), certainly not enough to produce hallucinations, I’ve never had those with weed but obv have with shrooms. I do agree though that weed makes everything better, including for me sex, food, exercise, and other forms of recreation. I know you aren’t saying this, but I do feel that it’s important to moderate use of weed; being always high not only can build tolerance but also depreciates the high experience by making it just “what is” and not a different thing

That being said, sex on MDMA or coke for most people is going to be a more pleasurable experience than weed. This is because of the mechanism of changes to brain chemistry, MDMA or coke (or meth if someone is into that) are cranking your dopamine levels far, far higher than weed ever could, far higher than possible with any human experience

The two biggest risks with having sex on coke is 1. More minor, for men…coke, meth, and mdma can dehydrate the body significantly leading to “whiskey dick” where someone can’t get it up. The solution if this ever happens to you from alcohol or drugs is to start drinking lots of water and ideally eat some foods with it that hydrate the body such as fruit or veggies. The second risk is addiction, feeling that you need to be high in order to hook up, or feeling that sober sex no longer compares. This is enhanced by the fact that your brain’s ability to produce and retain its own dopamine will be in a slump for a while after you come off the hard drugs I mentioned
Yea I use in moderation and don't go near hard drugs, other than occasional opium. Weed especially I find just gets boring or even unpleasant when used too frequently or in too high a volume.

When I say hallucination, I mean changes in perception/sensation and altered consciousness/state of mind rather than seeing things that aren't there. The closest way to put it into words is that it's like having sex and having a sex dream both at the same time with the pleasure of each stacked on top of each other. I can close my eyes and still "see" what's happening using the input from my other senses, with the "vision" flitting between what's actually there and what's fantastically there. Fucking incredible.

MDMA sex would be tempting but I'd be too concerned about the long term damage to my ability to feel joy.
Last edited by Lune; 04-21-2022 at 04:34 PM..