View Single Post
Old 04-16-2022, 05:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I unlike ST don’t believe I am entitled to anything, I enjoy P99 at a more reasonable pace instead of monopolizing content by blazing through it at expense of real life function and obligations. I don’t believe that going to the dumbest lengths is a good metric for who should get to experienxe what on P99 but that’s exactly what the devs wanted for Green p99.

I’ve also been a member of ST, I know of the ”welfare pixel”-jargon. Oh and I don’t look down on people on welfare, but you do you man. You sound like a real success.
who said anything bout looking down at welfare? i dont look down on welfare but i do look down on entitlement and believing you deserve something just because you exist. and thats what all these, ST is toxic for waking the sleeper complaints are.

they go 7 months without competing for a single key, 2 months later complain they didnt get a shot... thats not welfare, thats entitlement friend