View Single Post
Old 04-14-2022, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been in the raid scene long enough to know most people are just talking shit most of the time. I've seen top guild forums and been in top guild Discords. Big guilds are generally not as evil as people think. People typically just have thinner skin these days to be frank. It's fine if you disagree with me, but that has been my experience.

But let us assume you are correct for a minute, and Seal Team is really the most evil guild to ever play Everquest. What does their intent have to do with Sleeper? It doesn't change any of my previous points.

You can kill Sleeper without being spiteful, as it is just a game mechanic. So it doesn't really matter if they are being spiteful or not, because the act of killing Sleeper isn't spiteful to begin with. It is just playing the game. If a guild beats another guild to a KT race out of "spite", what difference does it make? The game mechanic works the same if a guild is spiteful or not.
? One of your statements was that seal team wasn’t being spiteful. They were and they fully admitted it. Ergo you were wrong on that point. That’s the point we were discussing. I don’t care about your other random rambling arguments lol