View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow. OP gets fully outed now. This is amazing. Tries to act all holier than thou in his comments (which is already ironic considering he made this post in the first place). And now he’s frantically scrabbling to save face after not only everyone shitting on his original post but someone else coming in with the actual story about what OP is like in game and stuff he has pulled on people.

Wow OP just wow…
You mean your guildmate getting proven wrong? :[ He himself admits they petitioned me. Why not ask him or your officers for screenshots of the petition? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah none of that ever happened. Your brother wasn't on that raid and didn't attend any of the other raids that day. You did, you attended them all. Gm's don't get involved with he said/she said guild disputes. Trying to get them to intervene was just a last ditch effort to get you to give back the item you stole. No one thought it would actually work. The fact that you keep on with this charade when literally all the evidence is stacked against you is sad. You lied, at least admit it. What's worse is a lying scumbag who swears up and down that they aren't a lying scumbag when it's obvious to anyone paying attention.
He was on a bunch of raids. This is why you guys had to attempt to petition me for two-boxing as well, which was proven untrue. This is precisely what I mean about Riot's own lies getting to the point that even they can't keep their own story straight.

What I don't get is why you guys got so angry over me leaving. At frst, I wasn't even necessarily leaving the guild. I just said the new raid rules aren't for me, they seemed fine with it. Next thing they're making bizarre accusations that were certain to backfire from the start. Like, why? I could never figure out what they stood to gain.

Anyways. Unroot dragons and go back to 1 hour lockouts.