View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 05:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my top pieces of advice for next server, and any other servers, is each guild should either be a raiding guild or a leveling guild - no in-between.

In <Castle> on Green, we've been straddling the line between the two, and it's awesome and I love it, but it's a lot of work to balance casualness and hardcoreness and keep our diverse range of players happy. Next server, I'm gonna do something easier.

It would be more straightforward to only be a family guild, with zero raids, maybe just some Seb keying and going for Verina Tomb and triggered fights like Ixiblat; OR to be a raiding guild and just tell people "be level 60 with 100 MR or you don't get any loot" and just ride hard.
Casual guild +1 for me. Screw the existing raid scene. I have no desire to race to targets. I want to take my time, enjoy the moment of raiding rather than rushing. If it were instancing, where I could plan a raid at a specific time with my friends, then awesome. I've given up most all hope of experiencing most raid content.