View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not in Riot and am currently an outside observer that's been around for a while and seen how things have gone down, so there's really no irony. What's funny is that you and your fellow trolls in Vanq are winning the lion's share of mobs and still have the psychotic compulsion to come here and make multiple new shit threads a week against your competition like the poor sports you all pretend not to be. Does Vanq honestly give DKP for this, because otherwise it just shows how rustled you still are after all this time at your former guild that you couldn't miss an opportunity to lowkey rub your success in their face under the guise of 'fostering competition' or hoping others employ some sort of introspection about the raid scene. We all pretty much know how the raid scene goes around here, the followers flock to the group getting the pixels. Riot leadership faltered for whatever reason resulting in them getting less mobs and Vanq was there with people willing to lead, so people followed. It's nothing new or novel. There's no moral high ground between any of the guilds as an entity, because they all push the limits when they feel the other guild is getting an edge from tactics or GM rulings and things escalate.

No one believes that you started this thread to help foster competition, and you've obviously already done whatever mental gymnastics you've had to in order to overlook the true toxic nature of the crew you follow (well documented over the years through bans, suspensions, screenshots, etc) so that you can feel good about getting pixels under them. You want to nitpick something Riot supposedly did to you and hold a grudge while at the same time completely ignoring all of the shitty things your leadership has publicly and blatantly done to others. I'm guessing this is because they didn't do it personally to you or your close friends. You are disingenuous and no one is buying your act. If you're worried about introspection, I'd start with employing a little yourself.
Damn this is one of the most dire comments I’ve seen in RNF in a long time. Like you just absolutely destroyed OP. I haven’t seen an OP get so crushed in the comments in awhile, A+ work