View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one believes that you started this thread to help foster competition, and you've obviously already done whatever mental gymnastics you've had to in order to overlook the true toxic nature of the crew you follow (well documented over the years through bans, suspensions, screenshots, etc) so that you can feel good about getting pixels under them. You want to nitpick something Riot supposedly did to you and hold a grudge while at the same time completely ignoring all of the shitty things your leadership has publicly and blatantly done to others. I'm guessing this is because they didn't do it personally to you or your close friends. You are disingenuous and no one is buying your act. If you're worried about introspection, I'd start with employing a little yourself.
I don't support shitty behavior by anyone. I'm not really a fan of guilt by association either.

RNF has been like this since beta. That's why it's called, you know, Rants and Flames.